Friday, October 31, 2008

Addicted to Men

I never thought in a million years that I would be dating someone who is 31 years older than me...but I guess I should know to never say never. Although Old Man Benjamin & I aren't exclusive, we've been seeing a lot more of each other. Last night we went out to dinner and to this little jazz spot. The atmosphere and music were great, there was just one problem...I kept looking at other guys. There was this absolutely gorgeous trumpet player who was probably my age, who I was eyeing the whole night. I have a problem...I'm addicted to men...ok, maybe not addicted...wait I am. The first step to recognizing you have a problem is admitting it.

I LOVE MEN!

Ok, now that that's out the way. I realize what I need. I need someone who can hold my attention...because I have the attention span of a puppy or a small child. I need to be with and date someone, that when I am out with them, I don't care about anyone else or anything else around us at that moment. It's just me and him. I won't secretly check out the other hotter guys, because I will think he's the best thing since sliced bread...

I felt that way with Island Prince. When we went out, I can honestly say...I did NOT check out anyone else. Not once. And he didn't either.

No comments: