Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Strip Club...Again

Hmmm, so maybe I want to secretly be a stripper....or maybe I was a stripper in my past life. Or maybe there's not much to do on a Wednesday night...not sure. After six games of pool, my date and I found ourselves around the corner at the strip club. (same one I was at on Friday)

Rewind: I met this new guy Friday during my fabulous night of drinking & partying. Actually, I met him at the first lounge we went to. I didn't give him my personal number because he was being somewhat of a flirt (with everyone in the bar). I gave him my business card, which for me is code for "not sure about you, but here's my business card".

He e-mailed me Sunday, but I was pre-occupied with Mr. Henry Sunday, so I didn't respond till Monday. We'll call the new guy "Larry". So Larry & I talked on Monday. We had a fabulous conversation. We joked and laughed and talked about stupid stuff. Very light, open and honest.

After texting and sending a few e-mails back and forth yesterday, we agreed to meet up. My choice for the date was shooting pool (number 4 on my list).

We had a blast, I actually beat him at a game! So after two drinks, and six games, we find ourselves around the corner at the strip club. He was like a kid in the candy store. He didn't know what to do, where to look or who to tip; It was quite funny.

Surprisingly, I was my normal cool, calm & collected self...just kidding, I was a party on wheels!!! We left after about an hour (when all of our dollar bills ran out). Larry, walked me to my car, where we made out heavily, then he followed me home to make sure I made it safely. Hmmm, the verdict is still out on him.

No comments: