Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bored. Need New Line Up

I'm bored. I want a new starting line-up. At least five starters and a sixth man. Why? Because I want options. So, I think I'm going to work on that this weekend.


DJ called me. He wants me to go to Philly to see him for his birthday next week. We talked about this before, he made me promise. I obliged him...that was before he slobbered on my face. Now, I'm having second thoughts. If I go, I could potentially hate it, hate him and end up being really mean. Hmmm, I don't like breaking promises...this is one I may have to break.


Tonight, I have a date with the Old Man. Last night, when we were talking on the phone (I was a little tipsy), he kind of alluded to my "goodies" again. In a playful way. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm not the least bit sexually attracted to him. So why am I going on a date with him tonight? Because I'm bored.

No comments: