Friday, October 17, 2008

An Hour and a Half

Tonight was the night I allocated for taking care of business. Fortunately & unfortunately, I skipped out on the stuff I needed to do, but it was for a good cause! Chris and I talked for an hour and a half!!!! Talked. Actually talked, for a whole hour and a half!!! No texting, no e-mails...real live conversation! We talked about everything (except sex & why he didn't take advantage of the fact that, I was laying next to him, in cute tight short shorts, waiting for him to make a move).

Everything from the debates, to our families and background, to drive, ambition and motivation came up! I haven't had a conversation like that with anyone in the line-up in a long time. I guess the last person would have been Brian while we were in Miami, where we had no choice but to talk to each other!

I have a new found respect for Chris now. Interesting.

No comments: