Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday With Mr. Henry

Mr. Henry made up for missed face time on Friday. I pick him up and we head to my house. He wants to go out. I don't want to go, but he doesn't go out much, so I take one for the team. We catch a cab to our lounge of choice. He's being such a gentleman on this particular evening. He pays for us to get in, buys my drinks, and pays for dinner...hmmm...I know what we'll be doing all night and all morning!

While we're out, we talk about a lot of things. I think he's starting to feel like I use him for sex. He made a couple of comments about me making him feel cheap because I only call him when I'm horny. He said it jokingly, but he brought this up last week when I went to his place. He also brought it up again at breakfast the next day.

The thing is I enjoy his company; we have a history together, however, when I wanted to take it there with him a few years ago, he wasn't ready for a girlfriend or a relationship. He also told me he is scared of titles.

So yesterday when he asked me what he is to me, ( I was caught off guard a little) I said the first thing that came to mind..."you're my fwb".

No comments: