Friday, October 24, 2008

Nightmare on Hand Street

So the last few days have been quite interesting. I talked to "Cartoon Hands" aka "Carl". The first night he called me, it threw me off guard. I almost didn't know who he was. The conversation was brief, but he started displaying early signs of weirdness.

Carl: So do you remember me?

Me: Yes

Carl: Do you need me to send you some pictures?

Me: No, I remember you.

Carl: Well I am going to send you some. Do you have any?

Me: Uh, not on my phone, I really don't take pictures of myself with my camera phone.

Carl: Ok, well I'm going to send you some


He then proceeds to send me not 1, not 2, but FOUR pictures he took of himself with his camera phone at various angels, including one without his shirt. I forwarded them all to P.O.W. and P.A.T.T for "shits & giggles". Not because he was unattractive, in fact he's kind of cute. I just have a problem with someone I met in person, who was apparently sober, sending me 4 pictures of himself, when I didn't solicit him to. Also, it was a sign of (to me anyways) insecurity & narcissism.

P.O.W. told me I should have asked him to send me a picture of his hands!!!


Last night he called me; we had a normal conversation. But from the conversation, I realized that he's not my type. We are supposed to hang out this weekend...what to do, what to do? Maybe we should play football, with his hands he should be able to catch a boulder!


In Other News:

I talked to the Old Man everyday since Monday. P.A.T.T. seen his picture and said he doesn't look that old. Woo hoo. Maybe, just maybe...

Brian and I talked more about our upcoming trip in February. We have the date set and he doubled checked to make sure I was going to be "ok" that weekend...funny

6 comments:

P.O.W said...

"Ok" that weekend-Hilarious. Big hands might mean big other things

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Yeah, he said it like it was a disease...lol...I guess it is when it means you can't get laid for a week!!!

Yeah like big feet! But it's his fingers that are super big...like nasty big, like one of his fingers is like 3 of mine...

Anonymous said...

LOL this dude sounds hilarious with his big hands and all. And I loved that football comment haha.. catch a boulder huh.. lol

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Yeah, well maybe he should have tried out for the Detroit Lions football team...lord knows they need help...I think they are 0-5. If they recruit him, he can catch the ball...

We are supposed to go on a date tomorrow. I'll see how that goes...

Shawn Smith said...

All I can think of is "Nightmare on my street" by Will Smith/Fresh Prince.

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

No, Nightmare on Elm Street" with Freddie Kruger, except Freddie's hands were skinny...