Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Great Friday

I had another great Friday. I now live for Fridays!!! Despite being tired from my busy week, I wanted to hang out and be social. I started the night off hanging with friends at a karaoke bar. It was a blast! I didn't realize how much fun it would be. While I was there, Brian & I sent messages back & forth about meeting up. I left the bar & met him at my favorite lounge.

I don't know why I like hanging out with him. Half of the time, I'm flirting or am on the floor dancing with other guys. Maybe it's because we are so much alike. It's really weird. I really don't have a crush on him anymore either...I still think he's sexy, but that's it.

On my way home (in a cab) I made drunk calls to Mr. Henry, however we couldn't get it together...so I went home super drunk & horny.

No comments: