Monday, October 27, 2008

Inquiring Minds...the Million Dollar Question

Last night Old Man Benjamin & I had a wonderful date (with the exception of bad food & an even worse movie). We started the night out going to an Independent movie theater to see a movie (Ashes...something) that was in subtitles. We both agreed the movie was horribly long, hard to follow and boring. We should have just walked out...but we stuck it out.

Afterwards we found ourselves at the restaurant P.O.W. and I took Island Prince and Willard to. I got a little nostalgic but kept my composure! The Old Man and I had a fairly long conversation. He said he was curious as to what I think about and what I want out of life, love, blah, blah, blah. I reiterated the fact that I'm not ready for a serious relationship and I like how things are slowly progressing with us. He then asked me the million dollar question. What do I think about HIM?

You could hear a pin drop. Whoa, I wasn't prepared for this question. I took a deep breath. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to" he said.

I took my time (an eternity to him). I took another deep breath and then proceeded to tell him why I like him.

After dinner we took a Pedi-cab (also know as a Rickshaw) back to his car. It was a little romantic…for a moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and blog!I like it.

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Thank you!