Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lost In Translation

Last night was International night for me. As much as I didn't want to I hung out with the guy from Spain, "DJ". We went to a club. I was surprised at how many people were out on a Tuesday night. We danced. I was really good; I didn't drink and I didn't stay long. He kept trying to get me to stay though.

I love his accent. It's cute. We didn't talk much, just danced. He told me to give him my lips. It was kind of cute. He's kind of cute.

At least I know he will be close by for at least four years since he's here on a 4 yr. visa for school. His English is more understandable than my Spanish...


When I got home I got online & chatted with Island Prince John. We chatted for a long time, but I spent 70% of the time trying to figure out what he was saying. At one point I thought he said his friend's brother liked him...but that wasn't it. He also talked about past relationships and how he was done wrong.

I went to bed partly confused, enlightened, and curious.

He did tell me he wanted to "Do" me right now! Hmmm.

It sucks he leaves for the West Indies on Monday.

This was by far, my favorite, short-term romance... in a long time.

No comments: