Saturday, September 20, 2008

Slow Start to Weekend

Tonight and last night was pretty dull. Yesterday I talked to Island Prince. It was hard because the connection was pretty bad. The conversation was extremely basic. I got off the phone excited that he called, but at the same time I wanted to ask him about his Baby’s mama…but I didn’t. I’m not going to see him again. We had fun while he was here…that’s it.

I also talked to Brian. I invited him to meet me & some friends at a local lounge. When I got there the line was extremely long, so I called Brian. He didn’t call me back until I was almost home. To me he was acting a little flaky. I kept trying to see what he was going to do since there was no way I planned on staying in line. He kept saying he was looking for his frat brothers who were in town for the weekend. After I got off the phone with him, he sends me a text, saying I should meet him. Why in the hell didn’t he say that when we were on the phone? I didn’t respond.

I talked to Mr. Henry briefly. About nothing really, sometimes I just like hearing his voice before I go to bed. It’s extremely deep, and the later it gets the deeper it gets. Sometimes it’s relaxing.

After I got off the phone I sent a few text messages and fell asleep. I woke up to 2 missed calls and texts from Brian and Chris.


Tonight

Chris (the guy I met awhile ago & sort of stood up) has been out of town for work. He told me he was getting back this evening and we should hang out. I guess he wasn’t bitter about me canceling our date awhile ago….or was he? We made plans to meet up after his nap, but he hasn’t called or sent me a text. I’m cool. I had a lot of stuff to take care of today anyways.

DJ called and said he will be in town tomorrow and wants to hang out. I’ll see. He’s a lot of work. I have to decipher everything he’s trying to say; my Spanish is not that good.

No comments: