Monday, September 15, 2008

Sort of Stood Up

Last night I was extremely tired. Too tired to really hang out and too tired to entertain the thought of company. D.J. called me a million times. I didn't answer the phone. I was supposed to hang out with him on Saturday after I got back from New York, but I never called him.

Latino Papi Alex sent me a few texts about hanging out. I finally obliged him. We set-up a time and location. An hour before we were supposed to meet, I sent him a text to confirm everything. Secretly, I was hoping he would cancel. I didn't want to be the one to do it again. He never responded to my text. I sent him another one about half an hour later saying I hadn't heard from him, so I'm going to call it a night.

This morning the bastard sent me a text saying he lost his phone...(I didn't respond) that was the same thing I was going to tell D.J.

I guess, I'll be honest with D.J.

I just won't say anything.

No comments: