Monday, September 29, 2008

Miami (Part 1 of 2)

So the first night we get there, Brian & I are ready to get the party started. We shower & head out for a night out on the town. The verdict on the nightlife is still out. We obviously kept comparing everything to DC, better music, better places, sexier people…maybe Friday would be better. None the less, we drank, had a good time, and headed back to the room…

So, when I drink, or rather when I’m drunk, all I want to do is go to bed. I get in the room (slightly horny, really drunk), take my clothes off (in front of Brian) and put my shirt on. I can feel him watching me, I want him to get in the bed with me; I lay there frustrated, horny, and drunk. I think about getting in his bed, but I fall asleep.

The next day, I didn’t bring up my frustrations. The day seemed optimistic, then the worst thing that could possibly happen, happened! Mother Nature’s a b****. Life sucks the rest of the weekend.

Some people found it quite funny. Mr. Henry calls me.

Mr. Henry: Are you in Miami?

Me: Yes

Mr. Henry: I forgot that was this weekend, so did you do it?

Me: No

Mr. Henry: Why not?

Me: Last night I was too drunk, today Mother Nature happened.

(Brian laughs at me)

Mr. Henry: You have options…..

Me: You’re nasty

Brian: What did they say (I tell him)

Brian: Ha, I like their style, is that a guy or a girl

Me: A guy

No comments: