Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, New Theme Song

It's not really my style to make a ton of New Years Resolutions...you know the one's stop drinking so much, go to the gym more, don't go out with old people, stop drinking so much (yea, that's a BIG one for me)...

Instead I try to practice things throughout the year & to make life-style changes. And although it's a new year, and I'm sure I can have some "new beginnings" my resolution is to not make resolutions!!! (I never really do anyways)

Instead, I'm going to "enhance" my already adventurous life with some new things...the first one being a new theme song!!!

While laying on the beach and going through my MP3 Player, trying to listen to songs and music I never listen to, because I usually skip right to the Reggae or Prince...I came across a legend in his heyday....when I first brought his CD, I was like WTF. But then I just listened to his musicianship, and came to realize, this man was freakin great...

So my new theme-song is "Stone Free". This is my perfect song, because so many people (some friends) are fucking (I'll tone down my language this year) judgmental. And while laying in my chair, sipping my green rum spiked drink, this song was playing...I had to listen to it a few times...and I decided, the honors go to Jimi Hendrix... "Stone Free" to do what I want.....

Happy New Year, see ya in a few days with updates!!! I love Jamaica...

3 comments:

Shawn Smith said...

Hey hey look who's back. We missed ya!

Anonymous said...

we sound so alike

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Ha! MLM, you like Prince & Reggae too??? Yep...those are my favs...amongs other things ;)