Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jamaica, Jamaica... Addicted

I'm off to Jamaica, for my much needed and much deserved vacation. I can't promise that I will be an angel, but I do promise to be fun and safe and to return... (unless some beautiful man kidnaps me!).

When I return (just in time for my b-day!) I hope to be well rested and ready to take on 2009!

Before I go, I have a few confessions to make, well not a few, just one really BIG one (no I DID NOT get LAID):

I talked to Mr. Henry. After consuming a bottle of champagne ... (I know, not good), I made the call. He's like a BAD habit that you have to work really hard at to get rid of (some habits that come to mind are drinking, smoking, eating too much, smoking CRACK)... I promise to do better, it's just hard with my choices (or lack thereof right now)...

He gets me and I get him. It's hard to throw 8 years away... we were like a common law, DYSFUNCTIONAL, Bonnie & Clyde (without the killing, but with great sex) in denial duo...

I think Jamaica has the cure... see ya in 2009!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun in jamaica. i didn't meet anyone worth having a little something worth while i was down there. really disappointing.

i have a mr. henry in my life.
i don't talk to a lot of guys anymore b/c i talked about my mr. henry so much that, that's all they want to ask me about when they finally hear from me. lol

i've been in defense mode since i met him and the last bad relationship. been many years
bah hum bug
i feel like i'm getting closer to a lifestyle that can fit with a man that has a decent lifestyle.


dang i wish i could go back to jamaica right now.