Monday, April 5, 2010

Date's #3 - #5, The Young One’s Have Energy

Klein is putting in work (pause). Not that kind, so get your mind out the gutter! We had dates 3 through 5 last week/this weekend. Thursday night, we had plans to go to a comedy show, but we failed to make it. Instead we had hookah & drinks, and just hung out...

Saturday he surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. We partook in watching my fav team in the Final Four, while hanging out with some college friends of mine. It was kinda cute, cause I think he was a little nervous about “impressing me”.

Yesterday we did the park, some live music, and an impromptu romantic dance in the middle of nowhere.

He showers me with kisses and is a complete romantic...


We don’t have plans for this week, but the young one is definitely earning cool points

8 comments:

Jubilance said...

Sounds like the young guy is doing a good job. It seems like you're going to date him seriously, as opposed to him just being a boytoy.

Anonymous said...

so fricking jealous.

Ms.Minx said...

Aww, I like this guys :o), and clearly, so do you! *happy dance*

Tunde said...

sounds like you're having fun with him. hope things progress. what is your favorite team? michigan state?

Cheekie said...

I'm so glad ya'll two are havin' fun!!

NYC183 said...

This dude will probably end up just like all the other ones in this blog.

At some point in time all this has to get old.

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Sorry for the delay, I meant to come back to this...

Jubi - I'm on the fence. We've been spending a lot of time together...

MLM & Ms. Minx & Cheekie - Thanks...ummm, yea. Lots of things I like....

@ Tunde - this is late, but yes, I was rooting for the Spartans!

NYC183 - your statement has too many holes in it

Diva Style said...

LOVE IT!