Friday, December 12, 2008

OM-F'n-G

Like 10 minutes ago, I'm on the comp, minding my own business... unknown caller calls...

Me: Hello

Unknown Caller: Hey Cutie

Me: (heart stops) Oh, heyyyy, how are you

Unknown Caller: Good. I was just calling you to give you my new number

Me: Wow, so you're giving up the 517

Unknown Caller: Yeah, I gotta grow up sometime, I'm a Washingtonian now...

We have a few more minutes of idle conversation. Then I hang up. I contemplated on whether I should save the number or not... (I could have really USED IT last night)...but I delete it...

3 comments:

P.O.W said...

OMG WTF! LOL! It seems like you two have been friends for a while. Why can't you still be friends?

ladebelle said...

did u find out who it was?

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

It's Mr. Henry.

Dani B you're right, we were friends for a long time!! (8 years) And friends, shouldn't F friends over, or take advantage of their kindness...although I do miss the horizontal action ;)