Monday, December 22, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...

All I want for Christmas...is to get rid of this awful cold...

Six days from now, I will be in sunny, beautiful, Jamaica (for 7 days!) for a much needed vacation. This isn’t the trip with Brian in February...instead it’s a “Girls” vacation to ring in the New Year right!!! I’m so excited and am so trying to get rid of this cold/flu that has had me down for the last few days!!! Being sick, sucks major A.

The Old Man has tried to get my spirits up, but between work, the cold, dog sitting, and everything else, I haven’t been in the mood to see him. He gave me the disclaimer months ago that he doesn’t do Christmas and not to buy him anything...so I won’t. I’m not even sure if I even want to spend it with him (I won’t be going home). We have plans to see a movie or something tonight, but, I’m not sure what I want to do. Tony has called me a few times last week, saying how much he missed me, and he wants me to see him perform tonight... I may just say no to both of them and crawl in my bed...

In Other News

My birthday is coming up in two weeks. I started making plans on how I’m going to celebrate. The Party Girl, will fall off the wagon by this time I’m sure! Thus far I am celebrating at my favorite club/lounge. I sent the E-vite out on Friday. I contemplated on who to invite, and I decided to invite a lot of guys, including Mr. Henry (for shits & giggles), don’t ask me why, I don’t know...maybe I miss him, maybe I’m a glutton for punishment. I also invited Brian, Jason, John Q, the young boy and some other friends... I haven’t decided if I’m going to invite the Old man or Tony yet. I can invite one, but not both...

No comments: