Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catch Up!

Neila inspired me to write a post to catch lurkers & new followers of the blog up on the who, what, when, where and why. Before you continue to read this post any further, visit these posts....go ahead, I’ll wait.

How Brian Met Diva

Mr. Henry, Part 1 of Many Blogs

Mr. Henry Before & After Part 1 of 2

Weird Guy From The Gym

Tony, Tony, Tony




Now the QUICK synopsis. I’m not seeing anyone seriously. Most days I really don’t want to. I haven’t seen Tony since early March although we text and talk from time to time. Mr. Henry...well it’s a love/hate on again off again thing. Right now it’s off on my end because of his recent comments, re me sleeping on Brian’s couch. If Mr. H asks me something, I tell him. The thing is when I tell him he gets mad...well don’t ask me!!! That solves that right!

Brian, well as you guys know, he’s leaving. In fact the movers packed him up Monday. We are just friends. Nothing sexual has happened between us, unless you count the sexual tension that’s under the surface sometimes...and my "crush" on him

There are unmentionables, not really worthy of a post right now. The guy I went on a date with most recently who was late still texts; then there are a few other guys I meet here or there and it doesn’t come to fruition.

So hope this helps! Back later with updates on my convo with Brian yesterday

5 comments:

Nelia said...

Thank you for helpin' a sister out! I got this post bookmarked for future reference.

(Waiting impatiently for the Brian update.)

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

http://dcdatingadventures.blogspot.com/2009/06/line-up.html

Check this one out too. I updated the Line-Up!!!!

K. Michel said...

Hmm...

How do you feel about Brian moving away, babe? It seems to me that you like him the most.

--No doubt you'll keep in touch.

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

I'm sad & happy at the same time K. Michel... I feel like I'm loosing a best friend, but at the same time, I'll save my liver & money because we were going hard for the last couple of months on drinking & hanging!!!

I'll probably visit him, he'll be back here in August for a function with his fraternity

Marty J. Christopher said...

This was sooo helpful! Though I clicked around on your site and had figured out most of the lingo, I was still missing some smaller details! Thanks for filling in the missing links!