Monday, June 29, 2009

26 Hr. Marathon - In Theory It Was A Good Idea...

Ummm, so much to say. I am still adjusting to the fact it’s Monday, and I had an interesting weekend. So New York. What can I say. The plan was to not have a plan, and ummm well the spontaneity was exciting, but I’m not sure if I can pull another all nighter like that. Devin and I took the bus to New York around 2pm. That was the longest damn ride ever. We were supposed to get there at 6:15....three hours after the fact, we finally, finally made it to Penn Station. Not one’s for letting that ruin the night, we went and had dinner, found a cool spot called “The Groove” hung out there until 3am, found a bar a block away and hung out there until 4am...then we had 3 hours to kill before our return to D.C. I was dead, literally. I was so tired I was delirious, I thought I seen a kangaroo (probably an NYC rat), and never fully recovered on Saturday.



Last night, we hung out for about an hour together on U Street, and decided we’re going to try to do NY again this weekend.....



About Devin

Devin is just a friend, so don’t get too excited! He’s cool. He actually works for me, sorta. He’s attractive, a little goofy and nerdy, but a sweet sweet guy. He loves to have fun, but is into the “eclectic” type fun. We’ve hung out before- never like this. He just got out of a relationship, and with Brian’s departure, it’s a perfect match. I get my male hang out buddy, and he gets to have fun with me! What more can I ask for???

6 comments:

Cheekie said...

Oooh, good, he might be a less complicated Brian! Hangout buddy without the angsty crushes...for now. ;) Hopefully you don't repeat those feelings down the road. lol

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Nawww, I looked at him, and tried...didn't come. It was always there...from day 1 with Brian...

Shawn Smith said...

"I looked at him, and tried...didn't come."

For some reason I envision you staring across from him while he's talking about something and you start to squint real hard.

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

LOL Shawn....that really happened

Brandon St. Randy said...

Dude took you out of town and didn't get any cross-border action? Megafail

Tunde said...

hmmm. bus ride to ny. i hate buses. they move so slow. the trip sounded like fun though.