Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Little Silver Book

About every other month, I go through my little silver book (it's the new black), in this case my cell phone, and clean it out. I delete numbers of guys I don't want to talk to anymore, or who haven't called, or I haven't called. I re-read text messages, (the drunk one's I send are always the funniest) and delete them or save them for s&g (sh**ts and giggles) later. Last night was one of those nights. Latino Papi Alex's text prompted me to do that.


Latino Papi: You still mad at me Mami?


I didn't respond, just like I didn't respond to the one he sent Monday morning. I'm not mad. I just don't have time. I'm tired of getting cramps in my fingers from texting him. If he really wants to apologize, he should call. Other's among the deleted include:

Ivan - The guy from Kenya with the British Accent. We never really talked, and to be quite honest, I wasn't really interested

Terry - Horrible. At everything. I thought I deleted his already, but I must have forgotten

Island Prince John - As much as I don't want to, I deleted all of the numbers he called me from as well as his text messages. I doubt his cell number he had while he was here will work there anyways. I have his e-mail address just in case of an emergency! I have plenty of pictures to remember the sexy times we had

Chris - We had a good time. We tried to set something up last week, but never followed up. Then there was the time I cancelled on him. I deleted his number, not his text messages...for now anyways

Some Randoms - Guys I don't remember meeting, probably met when I had beer goggles on, and never called, because...I don't remember them


I probably should have deleted more than that, but for now, I'll keep the others around.

3 comments:

Shawn Smith said...

I do that from time to time but sometimes hold onto the numbers. You never know when you'll get a call from the blue from one of them and you're like "who is this calling me".

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

That's why I also have a "Do Not Answer" with like ten numbers saved, and I really wanted to delete this crazy guy's number, but am holding on to it, so I really know not to answer...

Shawn Smith said...

Funny, I have a "do not answer" attachement as well to some of mine.