Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad Kisser

I don't like DJ (the guy from Spain) anymore. I went out on a date with him last night; the venue dinner and salsa dancing. There were so many things about the date that bothered me, I don't know where to begin. Before I lambaste him, in his defense, he's a really nice guy, really nice. And he's cute. Here are the problems in no particular order.

1. He has the eating habits of an untrained dog - There's something about table manners & eating inappropriately...uhhh...can we say turn off!!! DJ ordered flank steak. The steak pretty much came cut-up, except for a large piece he happened to grab with his fork. Rather than using his knife to cut it into a smaller, more chewer friendly portion, he put the steak in his mouth (half of it out) and leaned over his plate and chewed it. I wanted to grab the huge chunk hanging from his mouth and slap him with it.

2. When we first met he told me he wanted to go salsa dancing - He failed to mention that he doesn't know how to salsa dance. Before we get there he asks me if I am going to teach him. I thought he was teasing me...but nope. The guy from Spain does not salsa dance. Nor does he listen to Spanish or Latin music. In fact he said all he listens to is rap. How in the hell are we supposed to salsa??? We get to the salsa club and I try to teach him, but I can't, it’s too hard with such a novice as himself. I watch the other salsaleros & salsaleras with envy. I was a bit disappointed in him. I'm definitely no pro, but I do know some sexy moves.

3. He's a bad kisser - I try not to compare guys, but the last person I kissed before DJ was Island Prince. Island Prince definitely knew how, when & where to kiss. DJ left a trail of slobber on my bottom lip.

Wait there's more. He started calling me "baby". Yesterday & today he answered my calls with "Hi baby". Yesterday, he told me he missed me. We just saw each other 8 hours before that call!!! Tonight he asked to see me tomorrow, and I told him I couldn't. I told him Wednesday was better for me. He asked me why we couldn't see each other. I really wanted to say, "Because I said so fool!” But I didn't. I told him I was busy tomorrow and Wednesday was best for me.

Aside from bad table manners, being one dimensional, and leaving a trail of slobber on my face, he's a really nice guy.

2 comments:

P.O.W said...

Ewww.. Disgusting and you still call him a nice guy. WOW!

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Yes. He did come over during "booty call" hours, and totally respected my wishes. That's what nice guys do!