Thursday, September 25, 2008

Miami Here I Come...

Eight hours to Miami!!! I'm so excited, scared, curious? So many thoughts are going through my mind. Will Brian & I have a great time? Will I meet other guys? Will Brian and I end up in the same bed? Is he going to try to bring girls back to the room?

We've been sending each other text messages back and forth for the last few days about the trip. Funny thing is, if I were going with "Chuck" (best male friend from college), it wouldn't be a big deal...and Chuck and I have done quite a bit!!! But with Brian, I feel differently. I know we are "just friends", but he sends me too many mixed signals, (i.e grabbing my ass), so now I'm not sure what could happen. Not to mention the fact that before Island Prince, I thought Brian was hot & sexy.

But I stand firm in my decision to try really, really, really, really hard to be a good girl!

No comments: