Wooo, hooo. I’m so excited. This time next week, I’ll be in Jamaica, running from the below freezing temps here, in my favorite American City (District)... and, drum roll please....I’ll be in Jam-rock on Valentine’s Day!!!
Now, I have been contemplating this for the last few weeks (since everything was confirmed) and I’m trying to decide what will I do if Brian makes any advances towards me... I thought about this long and hard, I may have even had a few non-related dreams in regards to this situation, that I won’t be able to avoid... so I came up with a few scenarios, and what my response will (may) be.
1. Brian walks in on me while I’m changing - Exit strategy - Throw my shoe at him (sign of love in some countries...)
2. Brian walks around naked in front of me - Exit strategy - Silently think happy thoughts, and pretend I don’t see him (this may be a little hard, cause he has the best body ever...)
3. I slip on water (or baby oil) and fall in his lap - Exit strategy - “Oooops”
4. Brian gets in my bed in the middle of the night to spoon - Exit strategy - I’m still trying to formulate one...I’ll get back to you on that one
5. I sleepwalk for the first time in my life, and end up in his bed - Exit strategy - Pretend I’m still asleep
Hmmm, so yeah, the plan is to not, do anything (no kissing, no hugging, no touching)... and I’m pretty strong willed when I need to be, so this will be a piece of cake...
In Other News
Mr. Henry asked me the other day what I was doing for V-Day, and I replied, “I won’t be here”.
Mr. Henry: where are you going?
Mr. Henry: With who, 9 inches (that’s what he calls Brian cause he doesn’t know his name, and I told him I accidentally seen his “package” and it was ...)
Mr. Henry: Ya’ll are going to do it?
Me: No we’re not. We’re just friends. Nothing happened in Miami, and we are cool. Nothing’s ever happened between us...
Mr. Henry: The only reason why nothing happened is because you started your period.
Me: Whatever. I’m not doing anything with him. Nothing.
Last, night we hung out for awhile. He helped me with my laundry and tried to get me to participate in “extracurricular” activities afterwards. I politely declined. Mr. Henry likes me... a lot. I feel like he likes me more now, because of the chase/challenge. He knows about all of the guys. He asks me, then he says little things like “You’re so much sexier now”, “I like this new attitude you’ve developed”. “Your booty looks great”... yep, so after these statements, I decided to up the ante, and to be extra challenging...