Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Inner Hooker"

Last night was almost amazing! Actually it was amazing. I went out and had a blast. While most girls were bringing out their “inner hooker” in sexy costumes…I opted to wear my old cheerleading uniform from high school! Yep…I still got it, and filled it out a lot more than I did 10 years ago! I’m happy I decided to skip hanging out with the Old Man. I ended up meeting a few potential new daters, danced all night, and made it home by 3!!! What a Friday, I wish every Friday was a costume party!

Today is such a nice day out. I don’t know what I want to do. Do I hang out with Old Faithful, or do I hang out with someone new. Cartoon Hands (Carl) called me earlier this week and wants to do something. Also, Latino Papi has been trying to see me for the last week…what to do, what to do???

No comments: