Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Think He Reads My Blog

I think Mr. Henry reads my blog. Last night he spent the night (btw, he’s still there) and we were fooling around, and he was taking pics of me, yeah I know what I said yesterday. Pictures are different from video footage, it was artistic still photographs! Anyways, he said he wants to format one of them so I can put it on my blog.



(PAUSE)


I told him a long time ago I have a blog and I blog about him, but now I’m wondering if he reads it. If he does, I think he will somewhat approve, because he’s a freak. Extrovert.

Updates on Vegas coming. I promise.


2 days until the DR!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! I don't know he would be able to hande for feelings for Brian. I don't think he reads it.

POW

Tunde said...

wow. if he does read your blog that would be really interesting to say the least.

Unknown said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW..he prolly reads and dont care..especially about the feelings for Brian cause they aren't mutual and yall aint screwing

but Wooooooow

★Starrla said...

If he does read it and he hasn't expressed feeling some type of way about it to you (like it would damn matter anyway because it's YOUR blog and he doesn't HAVE it read it), then by all means, let him keep being that fly on the wall.

Dr. J said...

He knows you have a blog, but he doesn't read it. If he read it, then he'd be stupid. He'd be a gluton for punishment.

DaddysFishBowl said...

Wow, I couldn't imagine going to a blog & reading a recap of my performance. I'd be walking on eggshells all the time so that I didn't like fart one day & then have to read about how horrible it smelt. Lol

mr. nichols said...

I agree with Dr. J. I think he remembers you said that you have one. But I highly doubt he reads it.

Kayla Cole said...

oh my god! i couldn't cope if any of my men read my blog!!!

http://theprivatelifeofkaylacole.blogspot.com/

Adventuresaurus Girl said...

OMG, does that freak you out? I am soooo scared guys will figure out that I have a blog...