Monday, March 8, 2010

Drastic Changes....The 5 Year Itch

I wonder how I would fair in a marriage, if I get this bored with my life every five years... - Diva



So as of late and as you can probably tell from my sparse blogging...I’m going through the change (pause). I don’t know if it’s joining the 30 club that has me contemplating drastic changes, like an extreme makeover or something....or if it’s my boredom, or my search for a new spark....something. I dunno

In any case, I’ve been contemplating a lot of things. The number one that occupies my daily thoughts, is moving. Last night, I started researching rental prices on some digs in the city of concrete jungles and large rats...

I also feel like I need a career change...
And dating....well a little tune-up won’t hurt...


My lease is up in June...I’m seriously, seriously, thinking of blowing this popsicle stand...



In Other News

I went out with Mr. H last week for drinks. We touched (a slight touch equivalent to a soft graze) on the subject concerning why we are the way we are with each other...don’t worry. We are really done...
Jason called...


No other prospects are in the wings at the moment...

5 comments:

Tunde said...

“Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.”

~Arnold Bennett

change is a good thing. never be stagnant or complacent.

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Never that...I just have to decide the best route.

I can't make too many quick decisions based on moments of momentairy boredom

At this point, everything has to mean a move in the right direction, or attempted right direction...

I applied to NYU last month...fingers are crossed & I said my prayers!

Chaotically Calm said...

Hey Diva,

I had to catch myself on the happenings for the past two months. Mr. H reminds me of the milk that went bad in the fridge, you know it's bad but you have to make sure so you smell it....troubling! I don't even know what to say about Jason and the other well deuces just makes sense, a$$hole!


There's nothing wrong with a change as long as the sole reason for the change isn't a single moment of boredom.

Tunde said...

i understand the importance on not making hasty decisions.

good luck on your endeavors at NYU.

All Women Stalker said...

I think NYU could be the best route right now. Hope you get in! :)