Thursday, October 8, 2009

Text Messages

I received the following text message today....


"Hi, this is "Derrick". The reason why I text you was to find out how you are doing. Also not trying to get into you business but how is your relationship going with your boyfriend"


Background:

I met Derrick last year when I went with Brian to Miami. In my defense, I was under the influence of alcohol. "Derrick" would send me text messages pretty much daily, even if I didn't respond.

Sometime in April or May, I told him I had a boyfriend....


In Other News:

Yes, I'm aware. I've been M.I.A.

5 comments:

Tunde said...

and she blogs! lol j/k

Anonymous said...

LOL thats hi larry us...you come out of nowhere with a random blog...just like the random texts you receive. You're turning into latino Papi Alex

POW

Journey said...

I thought you left like I was about to do :)

Unknown said...

lol @Journey

Chaotically Calm said...

Hola Diva,

So funny I received some random texts this week as well...it must be that time of year!