5. Detroit & my Michigan trip were good in general. Yes, they are one in the same, but I say Michigan because I was all over the place. I tried to fit everyone and everything in during the course of 4 days (technically 3 minus travel time). I ended up getting semi sick from the lack of sleep, traveling, and being cold...I’m 97% better now.
4. Chuck called me before my plane had the chance to taxi in. I called him back, but I was kinda just tired, hadn’t gotten the rental yet, and had about an hour drive to knock out. We played phone tag the next few days, tried to work something out, and finally got a chance to see each other over dinner & drinks. He has a girlfriend now. At first he didn’t claim her. Like, the first 3 times I asked about her. He finally broke down & showed me a picture of them the night before at her birthday party. Like really, you’re getting ready to go to Egypt with her in two weeks and you are still on the fence??? Hmmmm.
3. Lighting must have struck after I left the church. I’m pretty sure of it. Yes. I said church. I, Diva, actually went to church on Sunday while I was in Detroit. My Aunt asked me to go. Me being a woman of my word obliged her, although I was up until 5am that morning.
2. I won $823.00 dollars at MGM!!!
1. I spent it all back...(not in the same day) damn it. Don’t ask...ok half that night and pretty much half the next day.