Monday, July 6, 2009

The Weekend Review: A Date, Stay On Your-Side & PDA

10. My weekend started on Wednesday. I hung with some chick friends for a minute. Not the same. Was home by midnight to prepare for my day trip to NY at 7:30am

9. The trip to NY with Devin was much better this time. We got a room in Midtown, didn't have the bus ride from hell and just chilled. Uno problemo. There was only one bed in our room, although I clearly requested two.

8. It's been almost two weeks since I heard from Mr. Henry. Guess he didn't like what I had to say. Oh well, his numbers were deleted two weeks ago anyways along with Tony's & some "unmentionables"

7. Speaking of "unmentionables", I ran into DJ a week or so ago. He's texted and called me a few times since our encounter...

6. Devin and I got stuck in Starbucks after 2am, cause someone thought it was a bright idea to use that entrance to get to our hotel room, well, in our defense, the door WAS unlocked. As soon as it shut behind us, it locked and the alarm started going off. The opposite door to the hotel was locked too....we were “locked-up”.

5. Friday night, after getting back to DC, I hung with some chick friends for happy hour and drinks. Then met Devin in Adams Morgan.

4. After a night of vodka’s and limes, while walking down the street at the butt crack of dawn in the morning in Adams Morgan and on U Street, I was yelling at couples who were having sex and sucking face to get a room politely told people who felt the need to show random acts of Nasty, McNasty PDA to get a room. This one couple retorted back and said, “well you can kiss the guy you’re with”. (Pause). I looked at Devin and apologize to the couple....punks.

3. I went on a date yesterday. It was so fucking boring. (more on that later)

2. Brian made it safely. I’m so jealous he got to party it up at the Essence, while I was stuck here.


1. It’s summer, I have my trips lined up, getting ready to party Diva style and I agreed to go “indoor sky-diving” with POW and “outdoor sky-diving” with Devin. Now all I need is my vodka and a hot sexy summer fling...yep, I said it!

6 comments:

Cheekie said...

That "one bed in the hotel room" scenario instantly reminded me of Brian...didn't that happen with him at one point...or am I getting my stories mixed up? I know you ended up in the same hotel bed with him, but forgot if it was because ya'll only had on bed. Maybe it was that you had two but he wanted you to come over to his or vice versa.

Anyhow, I'm sure this situation wasn't as "comfy". ;)

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

LOL, Cheekie, you don't miss nothing!

Jamaica, one bed with Brian. I asked the hotle for two, Brian said it didn't matter and not to go throught the trouble so we stuck with one......

Tunde said...

so since it was only one bed how did you two work that one out?

i hate PDA with a passion. there is nothing wrong with a little peck here or there. or sometimes holding hands but i hate to see people tonguing each other down. disgusts me.

Anonymous said...

Topless indoor skydiving.....

P.O.W.

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

@ Tunde - Disgusts you, really?? LOL, ummmm it only bothers me when I'm drunk and I wanna participate in a really good make-out session. I can't lie, I'm guilty of sucking face on the sidewalk for all to see...

the bed situation...worked it'self out. The hotel had plenty of pillows on the bed to form "his side" and "my side" lol

@ POW - remember the laws of gravity....wouldn't want you to get smacked in the face...lmao

Anonymous said...

hmm diva
a part of me is hoping this becomes another story. d.c. married adventures. lol you know what i mean. yea nevermind blah blah blah
just thinking bout stuff