9. The trip to NY with Devin was much better this time. We got a room in Midtown, didn't have the bus ride from hell and just chilled. Uno problemo. There was only one bed in our room, although I clearly requested two.
8. It's been almost two weeks since I heard from Mr. Henry. Guess he didn't like what I had to say. Oh well, his numbers were deleted two weeks ago anyways along with Tony's & some "unmentionables"
7. Speaking of "unmentionables", I ran into DJ a week or so ago. He's texted and called me a few times since our encounter...
6. Devin and I got stuck in Starbucks after 2am, cause someone thought it was a bright idea to use that entrance to get to our hotel room, well, in our defense, the door WAS unlocked. As soon as it shut behind us, it locked and the alarm started going off. The opposite door to the hotel was locked too....we were “locked-up”.
5. Friday night, after getting back to DC, I hung with some chick friends for happy hour and drinks. Then met Devin in Adams Morgan.
4. After a night of vodka’s and limes, while walking down the street at the butt crack of dawn in the morning in Adams Morgan and on U Street, I
3. I went on a date yesterday. It was so
2. Brian made it safely.
1. It’s summer, I have my trips lined up, getting ready to party Diva style and I agreed to go “indoor sky-diving” with POW and “outdoor sky-diving” with Devin. Now all I need is my vodka and a hot sexy summer fling...yep, I said it!