Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend Update: F'N Wagons

I spoke too soon. Me going without vodka, is akin to me not breathing. It doesn’t make since. Suffice it to say, I fell this weekend. Hard. Damn Wagon. Oh, and while we’re at it. I might as well make my other confession. I seen it coming a week or so ago, when we hung out, and I held out. All this weekend he continued to wear me down. I tried to be strong, I did. But, when he asked me to wear my “tall black boots” I knew I was doomed. He tried to pull out all the stops too, candles, full body massage, extra foreplay....Mr. H, Mr. H. Don’t ask me what we are doing. Even I don’t know at this point. It’s like a really good shoe sale, you know you need to walk away, but you can’t. You’re addicted to shoe shopping....sorry that’s the only metaphor that I could think of!


In Other News

I’m thinking about going to New Orleans. Brian and I texted and talked Friday, and he suggested it, since my birthday plans aren’t really going as planned. Small little secret. I’m scared as shit. I haven’t seen him since this summer, and well. We talk, but neither one of us have talked about THIS.

6 comments:

Cheekie said...

"I’m thinking about going to New Orleans. Brian and I texted and talked Friday, and he suggested it, since my birthday plans aren’t really going as planned. Small little secret. I’m scared as shit. I haven’t seen him since this summer, and well. We talk, but neither one of us have talked about THIS."

EEK!!

Yeah, um, I don't blame you for being scared. Though, if the potential fun outweighs the fear, I say go for it. And if you have no other plans, why not. The longer you wait to actually talk about "that", the more awkward it will be between you two. And I'm sure you planned on seeing him again at least once, right? ;)

Tunde said...

welcome to "off the wagon". a couple of weeks ago (ironically after leaving new orleans) i told myself no more hard liquor till new years eve. that lasted like 6 days. i wouldn't even try to kid myself and try to abstain from sex. lol

good luck with everything with brian. :-)

Anonymous said...

awh you suck. you are supposed to wait until i get back. anyways, yea i think the mr. h thing is confusing me too. at least you don't seem hung up on him b/c i would be. hahaha

i think you guys will have no issues( you and brian). 7 weeks is a good length. you should just look at it as giving your a body a rest. = )

Chaotically Calm said...

Hola Diva,

So clearly I should have read this post first as opposed to going in order because I would have known the 7 wk streak was done. Damn me, ha ha.

I agree with Cheekie the longer you wait to talk to Brian about the "thing" the more awkward it's gonna be. At the same time if you can get past that and believe the trip will be all types of fun (come on you know it's gonna be a blast in New Orleans) I say buy the ticket and consider it a done deal!

FavorisntfairC said...

Why did I know that this wagon you fell off had something to do with vanilla vodka? lol. Well you always have the New Year to start over. :)

achoiceofweapons said...

Maybe you should switch to Grand Marnier! Then you could give up Vodka!

Hi, I, missed you!