Monday, December 28, 2009

8 Days, 12 hours, Or Something Like That....

Post-Holiday Update: Last Weeks Date


Actually my holiday really hasn’t started quite yet. Before I give you the goods on Mr. H, I forgot to tell you about my date last week. It was ok...maybe that’s why I forgot to mention it. Nothing exciting. Just drinks with Chris. Remember him??? Yeah, I know, it’s been awhile. We keep in touch periodically, but nothing worth mentioning in general. No sex, no romance, nothing worth jumping up and down about. He’s nice enough, just no chemistry.

Our date was kinda like running into an old college friend, and then saying, “hey we should have drinks sometime”...but then you go & have drinks, and wish you could take it back. Something like that....


In Other News

Jason & I played phone tag one day last week. He left me a cute little poem on my voice-mail. Actually it was super corny, but I loved it! I wish I could play it for you, cause as soon as I heard it, I died from ingesting too much air laughter. Jason is such a sweetheart. He’s at home, so we haven’t hung out, but it was nice talking to him.


In Other, Other News

The 30 club is sending my membership card in like 8 days. I’m getting a little excited. #neworleanshereicome

2 comments:

Journey said...

damn...30?!!! lol...I kid I kid.

Myne said...

Nice blog you have here. I understand exactly what you mean by that kind of date, have had some of it myself. I hope 2010 is better for you and congrats on the 30club.