Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm In...The Baby Pool

Prelude to a kiss communication...

So, I was kinda (key word kinda, ) wrong... bare with me as I explain. The biggest issue I had with Klein the last two weeks was communication, or lack there of. In the beginning everything was rainbows, cupcakes and sunshine, then all of a sudden, one day it was like Thundercats. I mean he went from calling me and following through, to me not even getting a return flair message.

First problem (technically speaking strike 2)...so remember the whole debacle with his no show, and in the comments last week, I told you that his "excuse" was "falling asleep"? Well, we had a long convo, about communication. i.e. Just tell me, you can't come, aren't going to come, or have no intentions of coming (all puns a coincidence). He said he understood. We laid in bed & talked, yes that's all, fell asleep...then had our morning snuggle and both went about our weekend.


Then nothing for a few days. No calls, flair signals, nothing. Then it went downhill. We literally haven't seen each other for almost two weeks...which is weird, because we live a hop, skip, and a jump from each other.


Side Note: It's 3:16AM, so I'm sure I'll wake up and read this and have a WTF was I trying to say moment...I'm baring it all :End Side Note.


So last week, I tried to break it off via text...sue me, what else could I do, I tried calling him, and that wasn't working, seeing as how we were having "communication" problems. Upon receiving "break-up" text, he immediately and I do mean immediately called me back. We had a long talk, and I thought everything was going to be ok. (Mind you at that point, it was a week since we seen each other).

Three days later...still nothing and by nothing. I mean, no seeing each other, no convos, no make up sex, text, s.o.s messages. I mean at this point, Mr. H was calling me and "checking" on me daily, which was driving me crazy, because he hasn't had the pleasure of sniffing my love muffin, and yet I couldn't even get a 140 character text from Klein.


So finally I was just like eff it. Went out with the chick friends...had fun, then 2:30am...the tequila hits me. (Did I mention I switched my signature drink for awhile??? Top shelf margarita's)


I made the the Drunk break-up call... (he didn't know I was drunk which I must say, I hid pretty well) I started the call with - "I can't do this anymore"....then I don't remember what I said after that, all I know is, we didn't quite "end".


Frustration resumed, then he finally calls me this evening. His mom is in intensive care.

I'm there for him as much as he needs. He called me again, and I woke up to talk to him. I reassured him, that I will be there for him, he just has to let me, and I can't be there if I don't know what's going on. So now it's 3:40am and I am getting in the the pool.

8 comments:

BlkBond said...

...hurricane tongue or golden pipe? LOL!!

Yo, hit me up later today to see what's poppin' this week in the district...

how was kickin' it with the 'others'?

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Going with the first choice...

This weekend was fun, "interesting...it always is

Why are you up so late...."long night"?

Tunde said...

you know what? i can kind of understand where he's coming from. when things like this affect me i tend to withdraw from everyone. and by everyone i mean everyone. i usually want to be by myself and think. at least now you know that he's just not giving you the run around.

BlkBond said...

I was up late/early, because I wanted to try to finish this series up on my blog so that I can move on.

I have some other topics in mind, but I can't really touch on them until I finish this promiscuity series which gives everybody a 'peek' into the life of a sexually aggressive Black Male, otherwise, the writing gets misunderstood.

But um..yeah..long night (laughs). Hey, remember what I told you: I'm actually rooting for alot of these guys...so my job can get easier...

Bond.

Dr. J said...

Have you been using fabric softener? This line of writing has me in awe. Memorial Day Weekend in DC, WOOOOOO!!!

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

@ Tunde - Yeah, we talked about it & he said he becomes very introverted & distant when he has stuff like this bothering him...so I get it. I just didn't know at the time

@ Bond - You always leave me speechless...

@Dr. J - Really???...you need a kleenex? LOL. (I do have a soft )side

K_B_B said...

There are so many thing I can comment on about this. I think you are both at fault....

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

@ KBB - Hey babes, missed you so. How are ya...do tell, I love your p.o.v.